Welcome to Cross Roads Pentecostal Assembly
We are a multi-generational spiritual family that has been serving the Cache Creek/Ashcroft communities since 1959.
Cross Roads is affiliated with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada, which is a Fellowship of more than 1,100 churches, with more than 3,500 pastors and ministry leaders in Canada. There are also over 300 global workers in 60+ countries around the world.
The main goals of Cross Roads focuses on being:
This reveals that we place Christ at the center of everything. Jesus is the foundation of who we are.
- Our faith – In Heb. 12:2 (NIV) we read, Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
- Our lives – Jesus exhorts us in Matt. 22:37-38 (NIV), "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment."
- Our church – Col. 1:18 (NIV) – And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
This reveals God created us to be in community with:
- Believers – Heb. 10:24-25 (NIV) – And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Also in Acts 2:46-47 we read, "Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved".
- Those not yet in the Kingdom – Jesus said in Matt. 22:39, "And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. Jesus commended those who help the unbelievers in Matt. 25:35-36,40 when He said, "For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’…‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’
It is our mission to lead people in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and our focus is always on His Will. That means that no matter where you have come from, no matter what your background and no matter where you are on your own spiritual journey, we want to come alongside to inspire, equip and encourage you.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Please Email Here